Monday, October 26, 2009

Annoyed

These days, there are so many problems in my big family. Someone came into our life. At first, she was welcome. Later, everybody but me hates her. I don't understand why. And the more confusing is, when everybody seems hating her, they also force me to hate her. It's ridiculous. I don't know why I should hate her for no reason?
The most annoying thing is when one of my relative asked me to prevent her. I said I don't need to do that since I don't have any problem with her. Then she told my family about that with different version which totally unfair. It made my family angry and I also got angry. It's like burning a barrel of oil. I hate that.

Those problems make me couldn't concentrate in class. I couldn't catch what my professor said in class. It's definitely annoying. Damn it. What the hell. Hope this problems solved soon. May God be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment