Monday, October 26, 2009

Itchy skin

During this fall, I felt my skin was sooooo itchy! Even I couldn't stop my self from scratching it. It's not good though. It will worsen my skin. Then I asked my friends on my facebook the solution. Then I got it. So easy.
Why I couldn't think about it before. I just had to change the soap.

Actually, I've been thinking about it but I was not sure and thought that I should finish the soap that currently I used. Then I changed my mind. So last night, we went to Walmart and I bought a moisturizer soap. It's so soft and tender. I also bought a bath therapy. It smells lavender. After arriving at home, I took a bath and I tried the bath therapy. Oh my....it's soooo nice! It didn't heal my pain directly but it made me feel so fresh! I like it!

After using the moisturizer soap, I also feel that my skin improves! Still feel the itchiness but not as much as before!
Hope it will be better....

No comments:

Post a Comment