Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friends

I have so many friends on my facebook. I get along well with most of them. Some are just so so. They are my childhood friends, my high school friends, my colleague friends, and so on and so forth. Some are my relatives or sibling.
I just realized that the more friends I have on facebook, the more complicated it is.
Well, it's because now I should take care more about my facebook, I should figure out any single thing. I mean, I couldn't write anything on my mind now. Since everybody can read it and think differently with me. It will be a problem.

I have an old buddy. I knew her since almost 20 years ago. It's not a short time, isn't it?
I didn't know why somebody really wanna separate us. Somebody told her about bad things and it came from me. How come? I just wonder what kind of advantage that the damn guy will get from that situation, by telling bed things to my friend? She became so upset and she suddenly decided to remove me from her mind.
I beg her to think about our good memories during our childhood to calm her down. It worked just for a while, but then she still reminded those bad news and cheap gossip. She wrote something about that on her facebook.
Ok then. It's time to quit now. I made up my mind to remove her from my friends list. It's enough. I still have my own dignity. Goodbye my friend....
I'm tired of you. Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment