Thursday, November 12, 2009

The maid

After being confused for many months, I prayed to God to help me solve this problem, and God sent me someone who actually I still don't know...but she is a colleague at my office.
I got a lot of information from her which is really useful for me.
The problem is how to deal with house working in Jakarta without a maid.

But then me and my husband decided to live in Jakarta without a maid!
Yes....we don't wanna depend on any maid.
The solution is that Jerome will stay in a daycare in Jakarta. I will do house working as usual, just like what I have done here. I will cook, do laundry, clean up and so on and so forth.
Maybe it will be difficult in the beginning. But I believe I can make it. People is easy to be adapted to a new situation. And I believe that I am a kind of that person.
I feel so excited every time I think about it.
I just feel comfortable because we live here just the three of us. No other people. It's so convenient for us.
Therefore, I couldn't imagine if there is someone else in our place that we don't know exactly.
So I will try my best to live without a maid. I hope it will work. At least until Jerome is going on 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment