Saturday, October 17, 2009

my prayer

Dear Lord,

I really wanna have pictures in a place around Orchard Down during this Fall because my friends took pictures there last year. I couldn't make it last year because it was too cold and I was lazy. But now I do regret it. That's why I really wanna go there and take as many pictures as possible before it's too late....

My friend said that the red leaves will just hang in there for several days...oh nooo....
I should do that before the leaves fall to the ground and nothing is left on the branches...

Please Lord, listen to my prayer....

I have begged my husband to take pictures there but he refused me because he also doesn't like the cold weather. But he said that this Sunday, the weather will be nice and warm. So he promised me to take pictures on this Sunday...
I hope the red leaves will be still on the branches and it will be a very nice day to take pictures....

Thank you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment