Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall Semester 2009

Currently, I am taking 3 courses;

The Theory of Monetary Policy,
International Business Economics, and
Topics in International Economics: Course on Financial Crisis

Hmm...last semester, I mean on Spring, I took International Financial Economics. While on Summer, I took Monetary Theory.

So far, I have been taking 3 courses about International Economics....and I hope I will get more knowledge and deepen my thought.

I just realized that I really like any course about International Economics. For me, it is really interesting, since I have been working in a central bank for about 6 years and got along very well with the Balance of Payments which is also interesting (although sometimes confusing....LOL).

The fall semester has just begun last week and I have charged my spirit up after traveling to some states and got ready to start the new semester with new energy...

GAMBATE!

Urbana,
August 30th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment