Monday, August 31, 2009

My Mom's birthday

Today (July 17th, 2009 - in Indonesia) is my mom's birthday...
Happy Birthday, Mom...I love you so much...

Dear Lord, thank you for all the things that you have given to her...
Thank you for giving me such a wonderful mother...
and thank you for all your blessing...

She raised us with her love and kindness...
She lost her husband (my dad) 21 years ago, has been a widow when she was 42, never got married again while she had to raise 5 children...no money and jobless...
and she made it! We grew up as wonderful kids and improved our lives even though still not perfect...
We are so proud of her!

Therefore, dear Lord, please give her a long life...
give her happiness...
bless her...
keep her healthy...
and give us more opportunities to make her happy....

please Lord...I really love her so much...
I still can't make her happy...
I still have a lot of plans for her...
so please give me more time to spend together with her...

Amen

Urbana, IL
July 16th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment