Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Course 2009

The summer course 2009 is finally over!!! yay.....

It started on June 15th and was over on August 7, just now!
Wow...can't believe it....
One of the course I took was Computable General Equilibrium Modeling....
We didn't have any exam but we got so many homeworks (2 each week) and pop quizzes (2 almost every day!).....
It was really challenging....
But finally I could enjoy it and it was fun!
It took time to do every homework.
The homeworks consisted of individual homeworks and group project homeworks.
The most difficult part was the group project homeworks since we couldn't choose who would be your team members. The professor did it. Therefore, you just accepted who were your team member.
And it was not fun at all.
You are lucky if you got cooperative friends as your team members. Unfortunately I was not that lucky. Anyway, it is over now...
I can feel my freedom now and ready to go for vacation!!!!!
YAY......

No comments:

Post a Comment