Monday, August 31, 2009

The next Tiger Woods....

Yesterday, as usual, my husband John wanted to play golf at Stone Creek. Jerome, my 3-year-old little boy, didn't want to stay at home without his daddy. So when John was ready to go, Jerome also prepared to go; wearing his own shoes by himself, took his cap and went to the door and asked his dad to be hurry...:)

John couldn't refused him and then they went together and I just stayed at home and did my favorite things: cooking and watching the food networks channel....:)

John plays golf anywhere, in the golf course area, in the backyard, or even in the living room and so does Jerome. But yesterday was Jerome's first time to play golf in a real golf course area, Stone Creek Golf Club at Urbana IL, where his daddy is a member.

John took Jerome's pictures and it made me laugh....oh my!!! he is not a baby anymore.....:)

He tried hard to hit the ball again and again and again....and finally he made it!!
He really looked like Tiger Woods, didn't he? (well, honestly I've never seen Tiger Woods playing golf, but he started playing golf when he was 3 as well)

For sure, playing golf is so exhausted....he drank a lot of water all the time after he finished it!!!

Arriving at home, he told me proudly about what he had done and showed me again how he played golf....it's awesome!
You can be whatever you want to be, baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment