Monday, August 31, 2009

feeling blue..

I'm missing the time I shared together with my friends in Indonesia; rinda, mira, andyan, mbak riza, novi, ifah, karolina, richard, bance...oh how I miss them all now...

I remembered that everyday, during our lunch hour, from 12 am to 1 pm, me and my colleagues usually went to BDN, Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia, ITC Kuningan, Tanah Abang. These are our most favorite places for shopping....

Every Friday, when the lunch hour is longer than other days, we had our lunch at Sushi Tei (most frequent visited), Chopstick, or tried new restaurants in everywhere...

Now I don't have enough time to do that...
So many homeworks and exams make me stuck in the middle of nowhere..
No time to watch TV, no time to update the news, no time to have fun!
Even I need more than 24 hours a day! What a life...
All of these tasks and assignments bury me so deeply...deeper and deeper...
It makes me frustrated...

Oh Frida...stop complaining!!! Go back to your notes and textbooks!!!
As Obama said,"YES!!! WE CAN!!!!!!" ^_^


Urbana,
November 6th, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment