Monday, August 31, 2009

frappuccino oh frappuccino...

Last night, me and my friends (Xiaowei Tian and Wayne) had dinner together at Mandarin Wok, a Chinese restaurant in Champaign. After having dinner, me and Tian wanted to buy a cup of coffee at Starbucks but Wayne didn't want to, so Tian and I went in to Starbucks coffee shop. Tian ordered a medium cup of espresso, while I was still considering what I should order, I remembered that I used to order frappuccino when I was in Indonesia. But when my order came, I was so shocked because it was an iced coffee!!! Oh my goodness!! It was 8 pm and the temperature was so cold, around -2 degree of Celsius.....then I couldn't stop laughing and laughing.....
Wayne asked me a stupid question,"is there any Starbucks in Indonesia?"
I replied,"Of course!! Don't underestimate my country!"
Then he asked,"so why did you order it?" with a silly smile in his face...
"Because my country is sooooo hot, so I used to order this....but I didn't realize that I'm in America now, and I didn't realize that now is almost winter with this killing temperature........"
hahahaha.......
So next time, before I order something, I have to make sure that my order is suitable with the temperature....!


Urbana,
November 11th, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment